Thursday 20 March 2014

The Water Dragon

Thanks to Lucas who brought in his water dragon Rosie last week.


The Visit

Yesterday my friend Lucas brought his pet water dragon into our class. She can grow huge, up to two metres long! When I touched her I was breath taken, it felt like a cat licking me! She feels rough, like sandpaper from my Dad's workshop. A smelly aroma filled the classroom, the reptile had dropped a bomb! People were blocking their noses, others fled out of the classroom in panic for their lives, it was war! I had a stool for a shield and a ruler for my sword. My friend did the same. It was fierce! The bombs kept on coming, the rulers were swinging, finally one dropped right in front of us. We dropped our weapons and fled the battlefield, the dragon had won!
 
By Toby

No comments:

Post a Comment