Sunday 7 February 2016

Welcome to the friends and families of the 2016 Year 4 Class.


Hopefully the children have been coming home with lots of stories about what we are doing in Senior Hub 1. It has been a very busy week with new routines and settling in. The children have been amazing and are all so keen to be back.
I have emails sorted for all but three of the children (Brooke, Daniel and Lisiate) so if you could please send me an email I will save it in my Parent 2016 folder. Thank you.
Key Dates for week 2 and 3
  • Swimming/Week 2 Tuesday 9th, Wednesday 10th, Thursday 11th and Friday 12th.
  • Week 3/Monday 15th.
To check planning in Senior Hub 1 please go to our Teaching and Learning Site
https://sites.google.com/a/stjoseph.school.nz/teaching-and-learning-at-st-joseph-s/


Feel free to email me at any time if you have any questions or concerns about your child or call in and see me. Thank you.
Ann Dooley (adooley@stjoseph.school.nz)


Trying to keep cool on a very hot day
.

1 comment:

  1. hhha hot hot day guys great idea with the plastic plates :)

    ReplyDelete