Wednesday 2 April 2014

What a Morning!

This morning Pinkie was more annoying than ever! I was eating my delicious biscuits and meat and he came up and eyed my biscuits. His long, floppy rabbit ears waving around irritating me. I knew he was trying to get me to chase him but I couldn't resist it! I chased him around the house to the dance floor. He danced around delighted. I was getting weary and so decided to play the old trick and pretend to sit down, it worked! He came up and tickled my whiskers. He knows I am ticklish,he ran away.Too late! I chased him around the house again ,he hid in the fruit bowl. He looked like a little pink berry . I skidded past and crashed onto the computer , thumped onto the floor and ran away. Friendly Warm hands picked me up, finally."Purrrr," I say. No more pink ears today. I hope! By Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment